Annually a Farmer’s Day / Training Course is held on the farm on the second Friday in April and September This day is mostly attended by developing farmers. This year the farmer’s day will take place on 17 September 2010. On request of developing farmers a variety of training courses are presented on the farm.
- Cattle anatomy and build
- Diseases and disease control
- Dehorning and castration
- Inoculation and vacination programme
- Dipping and dipping programme
- Dosing and dosing programme
- Pasture and pasture management
- Licks and lick mixtures
- Feeds finishing off of cattle
- Show, handling of cattle and preparation of cattle for shows
Cattle judging courses on request.